Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not dead, just working

After weeks of little or no work, suddenly I've got heaps going on. It's all work and no play here for a while. I've skimmed past a few blogs, but I'm clearly missing all the good stuff. So help me. Your mission for the rest of this week is to tell me where to go. Whose blog is a must-see? Where's the scandal going on? What's the funniest post of the week?

In return, I'll let you know tomorrow's Must See Blog. See, although I'm working hard, my Fun Radar is already twitching and forecasting a big announcement of the Top Secret Project that I've mentioned a few times and it's happening over here, at Chris Eldin's blog.

10 comments:

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

You must visit me of course. Because I'm doing a post all about how incredibly stupid I am lately. I'm sure it will be quite amusing.

Robin S. said...

Go to Chris's on Wednesday. She has a new contest announcement.

JaneyV said...

Yes go to Ello's - always good for a chortle and I'd suggest Pete's but I see you've been there. Have you stopped by Robin's - great discussion of what it is to be a good girl vs bad girl and what those notions say about the people who use them.

laughingwolf said...

you awreddy KNOW where to go! :O lol

and ello is hilarious this morning ;)

Chris Eldin said...

Mckoala has stumbled upon a brilliant idea--hire blog readers to read for her, and pass along the juicy tidbits!!
:-)

Precie said...

Oh, so that's your alter ego. ;)

McKoala said...

Oh, ello, I know you will walk away with the prize for funniest post of the week. Don't you always? I'll come and see!

McKoala said...

I've been to Book Roast (obviously), which gets Idea of the Week. Janey, I read Robin's, but just didn't have time to get into the discussion - but I'll give that Discussion of the Week. LW, I'll come by if I can. Chris, you need to find me juciest gossip of the week. Precie, ssshhh!

Robin S. said...

Just stopping by to say hi- and let you know I'll be glad when you're not busy!

laughingwolf said...

no rush, mck... not going anywhere ;)