Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who was right?

Feeling much more normal today, whatever normal means. Have ploughed through half of the holiday washing and am considering letting my clients know I'm back - a bit like letting the wild dogs out of the corral when there's a bit of raw meat in the middle of the yard. So before that, let's do the meme...

1. What do you do before bedtime?

Brush my teeth. To brush away the wine (Aerin). While thinking up ways to get other people to write my blog content for me (PJD).

2. What is your favorite sound?

Peace and quiet. But not silence.

3. What were your childhood fears?

The monsters in my wardrobe and the chest of drawers in the spare room – that was a monster in disguise and I was the only one that knew it.
(Aerin, Madonna didn't have to make a come back, she didn't go away! She is scary now, though. Those ropy muscles. Shudder.)

4. What place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back?

I leave everywhere wishing I didn't have to.

5. What has made you unhappy these days?

Leaving my friends and family in Scotland.

6. What websites do you visit daily?

Too many. Evil Editor is one of them (FH). Janet Reid. Sydney Morning Herald. The Scotsman. Paca's quiz. Book Roast. Koalas r us etc (Aerin). Your blogs. More blogs. Although I don't always comment. That's my concession to spending too much time on the internet!

7. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A melanin-challenged Celt. (Janey, it's as if you knew her...)

8. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?

Well, now I've got 'Can't get you out of my head' stuck in my head, so thanks for that.

9. What’s your favorite item of clothing?

My fur. And if I ever have to cover it up, whatever I've bought most recently.

10. What is your dream for the future?

To introduce a new generation of koalets to the joys of writing....because of my prize-winning novels (Aerin)

2 comments:

Chris Eldin said...

The bear is back!!!
Hurray!

And doing memes. This is a productive and type-A personality bear. heheheeh!

Can't wait to see photos. I'll be back in ten minutes to see if they're up....
;-)

McKoala said...

Did I say anything about photos? Uh oh.