Sunday, August 08, 2010

Results up - and a new bonus?

Chris, mdames60, any word from you two? Chris, can't remember what you've been up to this month, go on and remind me. Mdame, I've already sent the Goblin your way, want another visit?!

OK, I like the bonus point system, particularly as it saved my furry butt last week. No, really, I like it because it pushes us to write and submit something we may not otherwise have written. And it saved my furry butt. Which may need saving again. No, really, it's all about the writing.

Anyway, I haven't stumbled across anything for this month yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Sarah Laurenson said...

Wow. You're right behind you? That's some trick. :-)


Writtenwyrrd is about to hold a contest.

Phoenix is looking for synopses to critique. Do we get a point for putting our feet to this fire?